Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Joyce, the awesome potter, of Mostly Art. ♥ Here is her blog: http://mostlyart2.blogspot.com/ .


This is how being tagged works:

1. Name and link back to the person who tagged you. (See above.)

Be sure to visit Joyce's blog. She is a fantastic potter! All of her pottery is shaped, molded and carved by hand. She does not use a wheel. Her miniature scale dollhouse pottery is awesome!

So this is how tag works:

1. Name and link back to the person who tagged you.
See above. Be sure to visit Joyce's blog.

2.List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.

•My second cup of coffee in the morning.
•The gentle hum of my lathe
•The smell of hickory smoke
•Chatoyance in a nice piece of wood
•Being able to help someone
•Knowing how to fix almost anything.

3. Tag 6 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Off to go tag some friends.

Note: If I tag you and you don't want to participate, I won't be upset. I understand that we all have busy lives and you might not have time for this. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike...

    I have given you an award on my blog... you you wish to accept...stop by and pick it up...

    Have a wonderful 4th

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete